A blind boy sat on the steps of a building with a hat by his feet. He held up a sign which said: "I am blind, please help." There were only a few coins in the hat.
A man was walking by. He took a few coins from his pocket and dropped them into the hat. He then took the sign, turned it around, and wrote some words. He put the sign back so that everyone who walked by would see the new words.
Soon the hat began to fill up. A lot more people were giving money to the blind boy. That afternoon the man who had changed the sign came to see how things were. The boy recognized his footsteps and asked, "Were u the one who changed my sign this morning? What did u write?"
The man said, "I only wrote the truth. I said what u said but in a different way." What he had written was: "Today is a beautiful day and; I cannot see it."
Do you think the first sign & the second sign were saying the same thing? Of course both signs told people the boy was blind. But the first sign simply said the boy was blind. The second sign told people they were so lucky that they were not blind. Should we be surprised that the second sign was more effective?
(extracted from http://motivational-collection.blogspot.com/2009/04/blind-boy-motivational-story_01.html)
Moral of the Story:
* Be thankful for what you have.
* Be creative.
* Be innovative.
* Think differently and positively.
* Invite the people towards good with wisdom.
* Live life with no excuse and love with no regrets.
* When Life gives you a 100 reasons to cry, show life that you have 1000 reasons to smile.
* Face your past without regret.
* Handle your present with confidence.
* Prepare for the future without fear.
* Keep the faith and drop the fear.
* Don't believe your doubts and doubt your beliefs.
* Life is a mystery to solve not a problem to resolve.
* Life is wonderful if you know how to live.
* Each day is as special as you want it to be.........MAKE IT GREAT